Reactive Power & Harmonic Compensation
- Lower Utility Bills
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Efficient Use of Utility Power
- Quick ROI and Continued Savings Throughout the Life of the Equipment
- Easy to Install
- Minimal Maintenance Requirements
- Voltage Ratings from 240 to 600 VAC
- Fixed or Automatically Switched Systems
- Harmonic Filtering for Optimum Power Quality
- Small Footprint with Maximum KVAR
- Standard Off-The-Shelf Units and Specification Designed
- Upgradeable Modular Construction
- Stand-Alone, Multi-Unit and Integrated Systems
- Sizes from 50 to 2,400 KVAR, with up to 800 KVAR in one enclosure
(85”H x 32”W x 25”D)
- UL508A and cUL Listed
Reactive Power Compensation, or power factor correction, can lower your utility bills starting on the day the equipment is installed. Installation is fast and easy, minimizing downtime. After the equipment is installed, you should notice an immediate improvement in power factor, more efficient use of your power system's load, and of course, monthly savings in your electric utility bills.
Staco Energy Products Company's harmonic filters perform mitigation for a wide array of needs. This includes equipment to help reduce amplification of harmonics when capacitors are automatically switched, to suppress one or more specific harmonic orders, and to lessen a broad range of multiple harmonic orders.
Harmonic Filtering & Cancellation
With other harmonic filtering solutions, expensive and time consuming site data collection, power quality surveys and computer generated studies are usually needed. Most harmonic filters are designed to accommodate just one or a few harmonic orders. The StacoSine Plus corrects a full range of harmonic orders, and will not create a resonance condition with existing equipment.
Staco Energy Products has taken traditional "passive" harmonic filtering equipment to a new level with StacoSine Plus, an active based harmonic filter technology.
StacoSine Plus injects compensating current into the load to restore the sine wave and dramatically reduce distortion to less than 5% THD. Its high speed process cancels high frequency output current, while it determines the precise value of injected load current.
StacoSine's power electronics platform has been designed to operate at levels that continuously adapt to rapid load fluctuations. With its efficient operation and small size, it is ideal for a wide variety of industrial and commercial environments, such as:
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Computers and Peripherals
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Welding Machines
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Frequency Converters
- DC Power Systems/Chargers
Active Harmonic Filter - StacoSINE Plus
- Immediately improves electrical system efficiency
- Reduces operations and maintenance costs
- Quick and easy installation, with virtually no downtime
- No need for complex site analysis
- Dynamically corrects a wide spectrum of harmonic orders
- UL 508 and cUL Listed
- Voltage ratings from 208 to 480vac (690vac with transformer)
- 25 to 200 amp ratings
- Cancels 3rd to 51st orders
- Global or selectable harmonic parameters
- Graphics display and analyzer
- Three and four wire (neutral) arrangements
- Individual or parallel systems for added capacity
- NEMA 1, 12, 3R enclosure ratings
- Open-Chassis for 20"D enclosures to 200 amp
- Integration with MCC's, electrical enclosures
- Ideal for VFD's, pumps, UPS, Generation
Our power protection options for facilities include:
- Facility wide UPS systems
- Emergency lighting UPS systems
- Power factor and harmonic correction equipment
- Voltage regulation equipment
- Power conditioning equipment
Staco Energy Products Co. is a major provider of facility power protection equipment.
You can get:
- Power factor correction equipment that lowers your utility bills and increases your electrical capacity
- UPS systems to protect your facilities major operating systems, and provide the emergency lighting that is required by law for US public/commercial buildings
- Regulators to keep your non-critical equipment like elevator banks running smoothly, with fewer repairs.
We also have partnerships and alliances with expert consulting and analysis companies that provide the in-depth understanding you need to get the most efficient, effective use and protection for your facility, and who can specify or recommend the most cost-effective and easy to implement solutions.