Consulting Specifying Engineer: Executive Voice Article
January 29, 2015
With the launching of five new products, it’s fair to say that the past year has been a busy one for Staco Energy Products Co. and its President Jeff Hoffman.
Staco’s new products include:
• Unistar V, a 1-, 2-, and 3-kVA rack universal mount single-phase, online double-conversion UPS
• Unistar VP, a 6-kVA rack/universal mount and a 6- and 10-kVA tower single-phase, online double conversion UPS
• UniStar SCLI924, a 350 W to 21-kW online double-conversion single-phase UL 924 central lighting inverter
• FirstLine P 924, a 58.5- to 225-kW online double-conversion three phase UL 924 central lighting inverter
• FirstLine PL 924, a 9- to 36-kW online double-conversion three-phase UL 924 central lighting inverter
“We have had substantial growth over the last two years, averaging thirteen percent,” says Jeff Hoffman, President of Staco Energy Products Co, “And we have positioned ourselves to keep that pace going in 2015.”
In 2015, Staco plans to continue their major efforts in engineering to get other products launched to complete their UPS product portfolio and to position themselves to be in a stronger competitive position. Continue Reading...