Staco equipment is built for years of reliable performance under the most demanding conditions. Individual life expectancies of components can vary, reducing the equipment’s optimal performance. When a component reaches the end of its life, the ability to reduce that impact and restore your critical systems back to the normal operating mode is vital.
The existence of on-site spare parts can reduce downtime by more than 50% and ensure operational continuity for the supported system on which your company is dependent.
- Repair time can be reduced by 50%
- Minimizes downtime
- Ensures accurate components are on-site and readily available
Time & Material Services
Customers who elect not to purchase a plan offered under the ServiStar program can opt for time and material services. Staco offers quick response times with time and material billable services for non-contracted customers, including field upgrades, preventive maintenance checks, repairs, and emergency services. A factory trained technician will provide solutions and alternatives.
On-site training services are available for the operation of new equipment. Training can be performed on-site at your facility or in our Staco Energy Products training facility, and is tailored to all skill levels.
UPS Battery Analysis & Replacement
Battery life span is impacted by many factors including the environment in which it operates. Battery analysis is designed to identify cells that may be damaged or faulty due to heat, age, environmental conditions, or deterioration, which affect battery performance and to help keep products reliable throughout the duration of the battery life span.
Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive visual inspection of battery posts and connection points
- Battery connection testing and re-torque to increase integrity of connections
- Test report from a factory trained technician
- Increases reliability of the equipment
- Assures that the equipment tested meets product specifications during modes of operation
- Proactive prevention of battery load issues
- Cost savings in proactively finding weak batteries within the string before a failure occurs
- Recommendations will be made regarding battery replacement
- Flexible scheduling is available to minimize downtime and interruption of routine operations
A factory trained technician will provide on-site start-up services for your Staco equipment, once the equipment has been installed by you or your contractor. A Start-Up Service includes an installation inspection, system activation, performance verification of the unit and warranty validation (for specified equipment), and basic operational training to familiarize you with the operating functions of the equipment.
A typical Start-Up
- Preliminary check
- Equipment specification & installation inspection
- System activation
- System configuration
- Evaluate training needs
- Complete start-up report
Features & Benefits
- On-site service with a factory trained technician
- Performance verification
- Start-up report
- Warranty validation (for specified products)
- Factory trained technician
- Proactive diagnosis of potential power or electrical issues
Click below for a Start-Up Service Request
Preventive Maintenance Plans
Preventive Maintenance Service offers a proactive inspection of your equipment to identify and correct potential problems before a crisis occurs. With the option of flexible service hours, a factory trained technician will ensure your Staco equipment is operating at maximum performance.
Benefits of Preventive Maintenance Services:
- Lengthens equipment life and enhances operating efficiency
- Any required repairs are identified, along with recommendations for maximum efficiency.
- Comprehensive equipment inspection to ensure equipment is operating at maximum performance.
- Complete field service report provided
We understand that your power equipment is a critical component of your business. To assure continued high quality performance and preserve your company’s bottom line, we recommend a proper maintenance program.
Electrical equipment maintenance should be part of your facility’s operational plan. When little or no servicing occurs over extended time periods, the potential for reduced performance, loss of transmitter, or disruption in power and business operations is greatly increased.
Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance on your equipment can prevent unplanned costs for repairs. Power systems work hard and many contain both mechanical and electrical components, subject to wear over time from constant use and environmental factors.
Preventive maintenance is intended to optimize the performance, reliability and proper operation of your equipment. Preventive maintenance service is recommended if your power equipment has been in service for one year or longer.
Our programs will economically help you achieve maximum performance, 24x7. Staco specializes in providing choice and flexibility by developing tailored solutions for preventive and remedial maintenance services, with the best repair, refurbishment, and upgrade opportunities available.
A typical Preventive Maintenance Visit:
A factory trained technician will initially provide a comprehensive, overall preventive maintenance inspection, including a detailed examination the equipment’s internal and external operating parameters and conditions, inspection of particulate matter from critical points and an examination of interfaces to other power equipment. A report listing the current condition of the equipment along with recommendations toward any necessary corrective actions is provided. Staco offers on-site flexible service hours to accommodate your schedule. Repair, reconditioning, and spare parts kits, plus other services can be outlined during the PM, along with annual service agreements to keep your equipment at peak performance.
Staco Energy Products can accommodate multiple pieces of equipment within your facility during a single trip, offering substantial discounts for all services.