Field Service Representative
12/01/2015 @ 7:30PM
Responsible for providing technical service support, preventative maintenance, field repair, and commissioning of a variety of voltage control and power quality equipment. Also responsible for scheduling service calls with customers and meeting pre-scheduled preventative maintenance agreements. Troubleshoots, tests, repairs and maintains a variety of electrical and mechanical equipment. Provides pre-sales and post sales technical support to the Staco sales team. This position requires limited travel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for final testing and inspection prior to shipping.
2. Evaluate and perform corrective maintenance utilizing in-depth troubleshooting of a wide variety of equipment.
3. Provide customer service over the telephone as required.
4. Provide training to third party service providers as needed.
5. Track and report service related problems including field repairs and factory returns.
6. Provide feedback to Staco management for the purpose of customer satisfaction improvement.
7. Provide input for the development of Field Service and Tech Support Policies and Procedures.
8. Act as technical interface for customers and channel partners.
9. Perform start up services on Staco regulator and UPS products at customer sites.
10. Provide written reports for all repair activities including time sheets and expense reports to support the timely invoicing of customers.
11. Other projects as assigned by Field Service Manager.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
2 year technical degree in electronic or electrical engineering technology and one year of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Good understanding of power quality equipment. Working knowledge of electrical and electronic principles. Ability to read and interpret schematics, diagrams, specifications, and operation manuals.
To apply for this position, please go to http://stacoenergy.applicantpro.com/jobs/
10/27/2015 @ 2:30PM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assemble and re-configure electronic assemblies, battery systems and subassemblies from prints, wire lists, schematics, diagrams, and to MIL-SPEC if required. Duties will include but are not limited to: Special wiring, wiring harness construction, high quality soldering, component mounting, and mechanical construction of VT based and electronic units. Determine build quantity requirements to maintain target inventory levels. Operations will require the proper use of soldering equipment, lifting and hoisting equipment, common hand tools and those hand tools peculiar to electrical wiring such as strippers and crimpers, power tools, jig and fixtures and scales and rulers.
Possess the ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics and follow wiring diagrams; to make solder and mechanical connections per MIL-SPEC as required; to read scales and rulers; to accurately identify colors. Must be physically able to perform the job duties of the classification.
How to Apply
If you are interested in a factory or professional position, please email your cover letter and resume in Microsoft® Word format to our Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.