Electro-Mechanical 120-600 Volt, up to 2000 kVA
Microprocessor controlled series regulation variable transformer topology designed with optional power conditioning elements including noise attenuation and SPD filters with 3-30 second full correction time.
Voltage Regulation & Power Conditioning
Problem: The quality of today's electrical power has become a major operating concern, especially for newer, high-tech equipment. Filters, surge suppressors and isolation transformers can solve many electrical problems. However, each sacrifices benefits if applied as a stand-alone solution.
Solution: When surge suppressors and isolation transformers are combined with a voltage regulator, such as one of our series of power line conditioners, the results provide an ideal solution to these power quality problems.
Our voltage regulators maintain a constant output voltage within ±1% or better, regardless of input voltage variations from +10% to-20% of the nominal input value in standard models. They are also designed and rated to meet standard industry kVA ratings for maximum application compatibility with both new and existing installations.
Their performance is guaranteed under all power factor conditions. It doesn't matter if the connected load is capacitive, resistive or inductive.
Staco Energy Products Co.'s voltage regulators are designed with maximum safety, ease of installation and efficiency in mind. Each model features a modular design, front accessibility and an enclosed, indoor, ventilated, drip-proof enclosure.
- Modular construction for easy customization
- Options offer more features and functionality
- Very low cost of ownership due to efficiency and virtually maintenance-free operation
- Trouble-free operation with no active devices in power path
- 1% or better output voltage regulation
- Continuous voltage regulation—not crude step regulation
- Redundant, manual regulation control (raise/lower switch)
- Individual coil protection—avoid catastrophic cascade failures
- Gold plated contacts on all coils
- Nickel plated copper bus bar
- Easy, front panel access for service/installation
- No waveform distortion—no harmonics added
- Small footprint
- Able to withstand the continuous vibration of mobile applications
Click Below to Remove Existing Filters
No Results Found
There are no products that match the selected filter options.
Choose Your Location
Find a distributor in your area.