Provider Power System test sets 0-1000 VAC, up to 3500 kVA
Precise variable voltage power supply for all electrical testing application up to 4000amps.
Staco Energy Products Co. has been supporting the power requirements of R&D labs for over 75 years.
- Our PPS series provide precise voltage control for any electrical testing application.
- Staco Energy Products' Provider Power Systems are custom engineered test sets offered in a standard, modular format. They can be ordered directly through the standard modules, or can be customized to meet your exacting specifications.
- Our Provider Power Systems can be designed to accommodate the most basic or sophisticated test laboratory needs.
- We offer a range of testing modules for OEMs, quality control, circuit breaker testing, HVAC, motor test and production, white goods, engineering/quality assurance labs, and product life cycle testing.
- Fast lead times for custom work
- Cost effective method of varying voltage
- Based on mature, Variable Transformer (VT) technology
- Ease of maintenance
- Low cost of ownership
- Narrow or full range voltage control (0 - 600Vac)
- Fractional to 1000 Amps
- Motorized voltage control
- Multiple frequency and voltage source
- Contact or controller input and output
- Local or remote control and communications
- Monitoring for all power parameters
- Modular design for complete customization
- Low cost of ownership due to efficiency and virtually maintenance free operation
- No waveform or harmonic distortion added
- Paralleling choke provides current balancing coils
- Small footprint
- Nickel-plated copper bus bar
- Easy service access
- All copper transformer construction
We offer a range of testing modules for:
- Quality Control
- Circuit Breaker Testing
- Motor Test and Production
- White Goods
- Engineering/Quality Assurance Labs
- Product Life Cycle Testing.
Choose Your Location
Find a distributor in your area.