Emergency Lighting UPS
What is an Emergency Lighting UPS?
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has written Life Safety Code (NFPA 101) that defines the requirements for emergency lighting for means of egress. The standard requires that emergency illumination shall be provided for not less than 90 minutes in the event of a failure of normal lighting. Installation and testing requirements are written in the National Electric Code (NFPA 70).
FirstLinePL 924 Meets Safety Code Standards
The FirstLinePL 924 is a central system battery back-up systems that meets these requirements.
Central System Advantages:
- Single point of operation for simplified testing and recordkeeping
- Simplified service and reduced cost of ownership
- Common battery pack for easy maintenance
Lighting Types Supported:
- Magnetic and electronic fluorescent ballasts
- High power factor compact fluorescent
- High Intensity Discharge (HID)
- High Pressure Sodium (HPS)
- Metal Halide (MH)