COVID-19 UPDATE - Staco Energy is Working
To: Staco Customers
From: Jeff Hoffman
Date: March 23, 2020
Subject: COVID-19 UPDATE - Staco Energy is Working
To our Valued Customers and Business Partners:
You may have heard on the news that the Governor of Ohio issued a “Stay At Home Order” which orders non-essential businesses to cease operation after midnight today. Staco Energy Products will continue to be fully operational, in compliance with this order, as we are a supplier to many of the essential businesses listed in the order.
We’re confident in our ability to continue to deliver our products and services, and we want to share Staco’s commitment to you and the steps that we’re taking to protect all of our customers, partners, and employees:
- We’re carefully monitoring the rapidly changing situation, following guidance from both the CDC and Federal, State health authorities.
- We’re encouraging our team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home if they’re feeling ill.
- We are being proactive as daily and weekly protocol has been established that includes thorough disinfecting of the entire facility.
- We’ve significantly increased our remote support capabilities, while at the same time maintaining our strong field response capabilities in coordination with our partners.
- Ensuring that team members working remotely use company-issued secure computers complete with end-point protection and connection to our network using a secure VPN.
- Ensuring dedicated safety processes are in place for field service representatives, following the latest Federal, State and Local health authority guidelines and regulations.
While it is difficult to predict the impact of the COVID-19 situation, Staco’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners, and communities. We understand the challenges facing our customers and we aim to support their needs in any way we can.